Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look alikes: Celeb version 2

Hey everybody! I have been busy of late with all of the new and wonderful excitements of SUMMER! I have been neglecting my blog and I am sad because of it. So I have decided to do another look alikes because I am too lazy to post a review right now. Here they are...





For the Season we have the blond on the left looking a whole lot like Hayden Panettiere.




For Strange Angels we have Megan Fox. Not the best pick but it was all I could find. Some of my friends thought I looked a little bit like the girl on this cover when I asked them for an actress. hehe not really but I kind of have the same hair as she does.

You Guys can judge. Its not a very good picture but... Oh well. :D Now that I am looking at it I really dont think I look like her.

3 comments:

Amber[ella] said...

courtney cox kinda looks like the girl from strange angels, and no, i don't think you look like her at all! I guess that means you are safe and no one is after you to kill you!

KD said...

Amberella:

hehe I know right! I don't really see the resemblance anymore. But courtney cox does kina look like her, I don't know why I didn't think of her before :D

Laina said...

You do look like someone, I just can't think who. Hmm. Lol