Monday, April 27, 2009

Tennis

Woot! I won my match today against Alganac. which really wasn't much of an accomplishment as they kind of sucked. Go Richmond! I wanted to show you guys some pictures of me playing, but...I didn't have any... so these are from LAST year. Where are uniforms were very UGLY. So I covered mine up with our Neon Bright yellow shirts :D










Myself returning... (my hair looks pretty messed up)










Myself serving... wow that is such an awful toss!
I forgot how hideous those uniforms actually were. Yeesh! (Ugliest blue ever known to man, and then the tank top that you can't see was sweat stained from the previous user. *shudder*

8 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Hey that's great. Well done! I love tennis :D Can't wait for Wimbledon!

Lalaland said...

I used to play tennis but sucked...

Bookworm said...

Go KD! Next step for you is Wimbledon...make sure to get the Williams sisters' autographs for me! (:

Silvia said...

Ah, that reminded me of when I played tennis. I really enjoyed it, I laught a lot with my friends while training.

You have a present at my blog.

Aimee said...

Congrats on the win! I played tennis for two years and was pretty bad. It was really fun though!

Hope. said...

Whoo, go Katie! and, yeah, those uniforms last year were kind of yucky.. i remember them. But I also remember I wanted to steal the bright yellow t-shirts xD

hope.

wdebo said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Being a beginner this year and how there's only 12 players on our team and me and my friends (all beginners) are on varsity, we haven't won any of our matches :( We're lucky if we win two games. Oh well, we've been getting to duce a lot!! Wish us luck!!

Chelsie said...

Haha, I can't even begin to describe how bad I am at tennis... I want to get better because it's one of those sports that I think I could enjoy, but right now I am just horrible!

<3 Chelsie