Sunday, April 19, 2009

In my mailbox (or what I bought from the book store)

I haven't posted one of these for a few weeks so I am just going to post the relatively new books I have bought or received.

Borrowed:

The season by Sarah Maclean:

Willow by Julia Hoban

Bought from Barnes and Noble:

Jessica's Guide to dating the dark side

What I saw and How I lied by Judy Blundell

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

Bought from the Giant book sale in TN

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer

The Truth about forever by Sarah Dessen

Keeping the Moon Sarah Dessen

Artichokes Heart by Suzzanne Supplee

Prom by Laurie Anderson

Violet on the Runway by Melissa Walker

* I was very happy about that sale as everyone can tell by the post below. :D What did everyone else get?

7 comments:

Silvia said...

Wow, you got great books.
You'll enjoy Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side, I loved it.

Bookworm said...

Great week, huh? I'm looking forward to reading the Season, it looks so good!

prophecygirl said...

Jessica's Guide! YEY! I love that book -- hope you do too :)

Insert Book Title Here said...

Great week for you!

Hope. said...

Yay Looking for Alaska! You didn't pick up the weird one with the stalker guys though?!

lol when my grandma asked my mom who was calling and my mom was like, "It's Katie, they're talking books," my grandma was like, "Well this might take a while." lol

AAAANNNNDDD guess what? My mommy found a really cool book sale that you need to come to with me! It's in a few weeks, I think. And yeahh! I'll tell you about it tomorrow. xD

KD said...

Silvia:

lol I just read it and I agree that it was amazing!:D

Bookworm:

Oh I just read that and it was pretty good! definitly put it at the top of the list!

Prophecygirl

I definitly loved it! It is now one of my favorites!

Hope:

lol no stalker guys for me. :D and I think I heard you grandma actually sigh on the phone when you told her it was me. :D

oh Books! can't wait for the sale! I think I am becoming an addict to buying books! lol the first step is admitting to the problem ;D

Michelle said...

Great books! Happy reading. =)