Friday, April 17, 2009

Giant Book Sale!!!


This weekend I am visiting family in Tennesee! It was about 80 degrees, and I was loving it! In michigan we are happy if it is above 40 around this time of year. Anyway we went shopping and I happand to see this sign "Giant Book Sale" and of course, I had to go check it out.

Well, lets just say that this is now my favorite store ever!!! I went to the young adult section and found that all hardcovers were 4.00 to 3.00 dollars and paperbacks were only 2.00! I bought about 5 books and couldn't help but to share this with the rest of you.

I bought Artichokes heart Suzzanne Supplee, Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer, Prom by Laurie Anderson, Violet on runway by Melissa Walker, and Keeping the moon by Sarah Dessen.

Very Excited! and sorry I am done gloating. :D

8 comments:

Insert Book Title Here said...

I live in TN! Where is this amazing book sale?

booksarelife said...

Yeah I live in TN too...please share where in my state this it lol! :]

Hope. said...

KATIE! DID YOU NOT EVEN GET ME ANYTHING!
hmph.

Silvia said...

wow I'm so envious!
Enjoy all that books.

KD said...

Insert Book Title Here:

lol I found it at Knoxville TN turkey creek. I don't know how long its going to last so...

Its by that big theater... um Regal pinnnacle?

Booksarelife:

I found it at Knoxville TN turkey creek. Its by that big theater... um Regal pinnnacle? does that help? :D

Hope:

you know that I will pick you up somthing! lol Im going back today to get some more so I will call you and share my finds :D

Bookworm said...

Ooohh....lucky! I've read Artichoke's Heart and it was so sweet and good. And I also read Violet on the Runway and LOVED it! So...happy reading and I can't wait to read your reviews!

Aimee said...

Wow I'm so jealous. I wish I lived in TN. I would definitely make the trip!

booksarelife said...

Dude and I was in Knoxville yesterday. ahh how depressing lol

:]