Friday, April 24, 2009

Fade- Lisa McMann

My rating: 4.5/5

Summary: from Amazon

SOME NIGHTMARES NEVER END.
For Janie and Cabel, real life is getting tougher than the dreams. They're just trying to carve out a little (secret) time together, but no such luck.
Disturbing things are happening at Fieldridge High, yet nobody's talking. When Janie taps into a classmate's violent nightmares, the case finally breaks open -- but nothing goes as planned. Not even close. Janie's in way over her head, and Cabe's shocking behavior has grave consequences for them both.
Worse yet, Janie learns the truth about herself and her ability -- and it's bleak. Seriously, brutally bleak. Not only is her fate as a dream catcher sealed, but what's to come is way darker than she'd feared....


My review:

I thought that Lisa Mcmann did a great job with her sequel to "Wake". I had high hopes for this one and was definitely not disappointed. In this book you really got allot of answers dealing with Janie and her dream catchers power. We also get a better look about the relationship between, my new boyfriend(and not Hopes), Cable and Janie. You also get to see other relationships forming with Janie and Sir, and other characters, Which is always very nice to see.

This whole book was just done so very well to me! I loved the whole Idea of Janie getting involved with the police work that Cable does for Sir. I enjoyed the fact that you learn so much more about Janie's powers. (lol and yes I am aware of the fact that I have already said this, but...I thought it was worth saying again.)

Overall, I really have to say that I enjoyed this one very much! I can't wait for the third book to come out "Gone"? (Is that right) This is a very good and different series and would recommend it to just about anyone!

Kd

4 comments:

Sarahbear9789 said...

Glad that you liked it.

Hope. said...

I really liked this one too.
And NO. MINE. All. Mine!
ha!

hope.

Insert Book Title said...

I am so excited about this novel. Waiting for it to come in the mail!

KD said...

Hope:

um... no! He is so mine and don't forget it!

Insert book title"

Ooh make sure you read it once you get it!