Monday, April 20, 2009

Awards

I have been awarded! Woot! :D



I have been nominated by Black Rabbit Ink

This award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.
The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 or 5 in my case other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


My Nominations... (which have been shortened due to that I have not discovered many others due to my lack of time. sorry!)

1. LiyanaLand!
2. silvia pi's ya books
3. Romance Sap
4. Bookmania
5. Michelle's Bookshelf

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, thanks soo much!

L.Fitz said...

such a sweetiepie! :]

Liyana said...

Thanks so much! It's such an honour. :D :D :D :D :D

Liyana said...

And congratulations! :D

Silvia said...

Thanks!
I'm really happy^^

KD said...

lol you all definitly deserve it! I really like all of your blogs! Hence the award :D

Liyana said...

Passing back atcha! Catch KD!

bookmania said...

wow! thanks soo much! i cant believe i got an award. wow. im blown away. im still new, trying to find my way here.