Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Heart Your Blog Award!

Yay another award!!! I received this one from {Insert Book Title Here} so here are the rules and my amazing nominations!!!

The Rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4)Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

The Nominees are...

Bookworm Readers
Hopes Bookshelf
Ashleys Bookshelf
Books Make Great Lovers

and that is all, I know the rules said 7 but I'm feeling a little rebellious so were just doing 4 today.

5 comments:

Bookworm said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! I love your blog a lot too, from the cute background to the reviews ! (: Thanks again.

KD said...

Muchos gracias chica!

your.. bestest amiga everrrr, hope.

KD said...

Oops, I'm logged in as you. lol. Probably because I'm on your computer. :p But, yeah, I don't know how to say best or ever in spanish haha! so you get spanglish!

Hope. said...

I was going to comment again, but forgot that I commented the other day in sixth hour when you were logged in... lol. :p

So... now I say thank you from the right account. :p

KD said...

lol you are such a dork Hope. :D Jk I love ya! Like a sister that is :D