Thursday, February 5, 2009

When it happens- Susane Colasanti

Summary: from Amazon

Sara is searching for something real. It's the start of senior year, and the brainy and beautiful teen is determined that this will be the year she finds "it" -- that elusive little thing called love. She's been crushing all summer on Dave, who asked for her phone number at the end of junior year. She's been waiting for his call for months, stressing about her search not for just any boyfriend but the one who truly gets her, understands that she must make it into New York University, grasps the whacked-out relationship she has with her mom. She's got all her hopes wrapped up in Dave, not knowing that Tobey -- the slacker guy from art class who seems to care only about his band -- has spent countless hours crafting a plan to win her over.

Review:

When it Happens was such a cute book! You have Sarah the cute smart girl and then you have Toby the sweet, cute, slacker guy. Even though they seem to be completely different, they actually do have a lot in common. Plus you know how everyone says that opposites attract!

The characters in this story were done very well. The best thing about this book would have to be the two different perspectives. One was Tobys and the other, Sarahs. It was interesting seeing each characters view on events. The only thing that bothered me about this book was its length. I thought that it was just a little bit too long.

Overall, this book was pretty good. I recomend it to anyone looking for a cute and funny read.

KD


9 comments:

Ashley said...

I loved this one!

prophecygirl said...

I've wanted to read this one for ages, but I haven't gotten around to buying it.

Bookworm said...

And the cover is absolutely adorable!

stargirlreads said...

I want this

Hope. said...

I'm glad Kate got this book! Since I read Waiting for You, I can't wait to read this one! :)

hope.

wdebo said...

Oh, I read Take Me There and I really want to read this one! Great review!

Wdebo :)

robin_titan said...

I liked this one too. If you liked how the chapters alternated between the two protagonist then you might like geek charming and flipped.

Michelle said...

I love Susane Colasanti, she and her books are awesome. ;D

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,情趣商品,飛機杯,情趣用品,充氣娃娃,情趣用品,自慰套,自慰,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,G點,跳蛋,潤滑液,SM道具,SM,酒店,情趣,情趣內衣,性感睡衣,角色扮演,丁字褲,吊帶襪,巨乳

飛機杯,情趣用品,自慰套,自慰,情趣用品,充氣娃娃,情趣用品,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,情趣