Sunday, January 25, 2009

In My Mailbox

Okay so I have seen like a million bloggers do this and I kinda feel left out so I decided to do it too! I think this was originally done by the Story Siren... So This week I got a ton of books this week!(well for me) Some I bought, some I received, and some I stole or borrowed from a friend(whichever way you look at it) :D side note: my computer was a little screwy today so I could not put anything next to the pictures.


Already read this one and it was really good!

I can't wait to read this one!

Bought this weekend! looks wonderful doesn't it?

Borrowed or stolen from Hope :D

Looks pretty good

Reading this right now and its really good!

looks interesting
sounds kinda creepy but who knows

Looks Cute!

5 comments:

stargirlreads said...

wow lots of books

Peaches said...

Hidden Voices looks really good (though I am basing this completely on the cover!)

Katie said...

Stargirlreads

I was excited this week to get them all! :D

Peaches

I know Im sorry my computer was so messed up when I was posting this and couldn't put anything next to it. Plus I didn't want to put the whole description underneath... it would be way too long.

But I agree Hidden voices sounds and looks really good! :)

TruBlu93 said...

congrats on such a load

Lenore said...

Book of Dahlia! I want that one - it got a great review in Entertainment Weekly last year.