Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY TAG!


Hey everyone I was tagged by Bookworm Readers. :)
Rules of the tag:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- List 6 things that make you happy
- Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did so
- Then tell the person who tagged you your entry is finished!

My List!

1. Being around my crazy extended family and friends all the time!
2. Reading a good book
3. Bookstores! (you can't beat going into a bookstore and staying for hours)
4. Summer!!! ( especially summer rains)
5. My Hometown Hillsdale (Basically catching up with all my old friends)
6. Camping! (Gotta love the outdoors!)


Following People who are offically tagged!


Hope from Hopes Bookshelf
Stargirlreads from Books Make Great Lovers
Ashley from Ashley's Bookshelf
Kaylee from Kaylee's Bookshelf
Lizzie from The Book Obsession

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

I have to agree-summer rocks!