Friday, January 9, 2009

Butterfly Award

Hey everybody! I got this from Laina at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time, Ashley from Books are My Love, and Hope from Hope's Bookshelf So here it goes!

1. Hope. For being the nicest, friendliest, and sweetest blogger ever! ( and never failing me in recommendations)
2. Laina for having an amazing blog and always having interesting posts.
3. Lizzie for having great taste in books
4. Chelsie for incredible and marvelous reviews.
5. Lauren for having an overall great blog and honest reviews.


Rules for passing this award along:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

10 comments:

Hope. said...

Aweeeeee. Thank you Katieeee!

And see, I told you you would've like it!

And you need to finish Just Listen while your skipping! (Or being sick, whichever you prefer, lol.)

Oh. And so I don't forget the bio test was kinda hard. So make sure you study before you make it up lol.

hope.

Katie said...

Your welcome Your earned it! and Im NOT SKIPPING lol :]. I was sick. and thanks for the heads up on Bio! I totally forgot about that till now :)

Katie

Just Listen said...

Hey Katie, I would love to do a link excahnge. :D

Katie said...

Okay im adding you right now! :]

Hope. said...

Well, I'm glad I keep reminding you about all these tests all the time! lol. But.. yeah. I believe you were sick. At least for a little bit, lol. Cause then you were talking to me later. :p I wish I could've skipped yesterday though. That would've been amazinggg. :]

hope.

Katie said...

Hope.
Thanks again about the test. And I know you Knew I was sick. :] but I am not sorry that I missed all those tests :]

Hope. said...

lol. I wouldn't have been sorry either. :p But the espanol one really is easy. I finished it in like five minutes, tops.

Check out this post chica! http://princess2293.blogspot.com/2009/01/awards.html

hope.

Laina said...

Awwww, you didn't need to nominate me. :) But thank you so much!!!

Chelsie said...

Thanks for the nomination!!! *blushes*

<3 Chelsie
bookloverreviews.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You all deserve it! :D

Katie