Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi everyone,

Well today I am going to Tennessee to spend Christmas. So Just in case I do not have Internet access while I'm there I would like to say Merry Christmas to everybody! I hope everyone has a nice Christmas, a Happy New Year, and an overall amazing and relaxing break! I will soon be posting all the great books that I have read on the 9 - 12 hour car ride I will be on. Cant wait! Oh well, Tennessee cant be any colder than Michigan is so I guess that is one thing to be excited about!

Merry Early Christmas!

Katie.

5 comments:

Hope. said...

Merry Early Christmas, Katie! Have fun on vacation. . .have an extra seat in the car? I'll go with y'all if it's warm there... :]

And, also. . . (the following has been taken from Katie's About Me section):

"Other than that I have some pretty great friends who are sometimes a little wierd but who really isn't wierd in their own way. lol :)"

Who says we're weird? I think everyone else is weird and we're normal. :]

hope.

Katie said...

Sorry no extra seat. But you wouldn't want to come with us anyway because we had to actually stop on the way for a hotel because the weather was so bad. We were going like 25 mph on I- 75.

Any way too true on the thinking that everyone else is wierd. lol! you know I was just kidding! :]

Hope. said...

I don't care if you were going 25 mph down the freeway lol. If there was an extra seat I would've gladly come... I hate winter sooo muchhh! Lol, I knew you were kidding, but I couldn't resist saying it. :]

stargirlreads said...

I'd love to do a link exchange. booksaremylove.blogspot.com
I will add you to my list

Laina said...

Merry Christmas!!! I nominated you for the I Heart Your Blog Award!!

http://lainahastoomuchsparetime.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-love-your-blog-award-take-two.html