Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey!

My name is Katie. I am new to blogging, one of my friends also has a blog and got me interested in starting. In my free time I play sports such as volleyball and tennis. When I am not playing sports I am doing schoolwork, reading, and hanging out with friends.

The books I read are usually fiction. I mostly read fantasy, but I do read many types of genres of young adult fiction. The book I am reading currently is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I have found that I truly enjoy reading this book because it is amazing and I love it.

So... yeah. That's about it for now. :)

Katie.

6 comments:

Just Blinded Book Reviews said...

Congrats on the new site and welcome to the world of book reviewing! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Amanda said...

welcome!
I'm excited to see what you'll review!

Chelsie said...

Any friend of Hope's is a friend of mine!!! =D =D

Look forward to seeing what you do with your blog!

<3 Chelsie

Steph said...

Welcome!

Steph

Sarahbear9789 said...

Welcome!

-Sarah

Hope. said...

Yay, Katie! :)

hope.