Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Wishing everyone a fun, exciting, and of course happy new year! I can't believe that this year is already over! Although I am looking forward to all the great things that will be coming with this new and glorious year, such as my 16th birthday and the new and exciting ability to actually drive myself somewhere! I cant wait, however this is stupid to be excited for because in order to drive somewhere someone must acquire a car, which unfortunately is still being discussed. As of this point the odds are not looking good for me, but I still have a couple months to plead my case. lol!


Hoping Everyone Has a Happy New Year


Katie.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy New Years! :)

Hope. said...

Happy New Year, Katie! Odds aren't looking in my favor for getting a car for my birthday either. I might be sharing a car with my mother. . .

hope.

Katie said...

well that sounds like fun! lol :) But with my luck I will end up driving my moms van or my dads truck when they get new cars. I bet i'll look cute in thoose. jk(sigh)

Yan said...

I'd love to do a link exchange with you! :D

Bookworm said...

Happy New Year, Katie!
(: B.

The Book Obsession said...

Happy New Year!